Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mannequins are scary

I distinctly remember when I was a child being at my great uncle's house in Toms River, NJ and sneaking out of bed and watching a couple minutes of a movie where mannequins came to life and killed people in this old deserted house in the woods. Then when I was caught out of bed, I was put back to bed... in a room that contained mannequins heads. My cousin at the time was training to be a hairdresser and the room that I was sleeping in coincidentally contained her practice heads.

Needless to say, I am not a huge fan of mannequins ... with there soulless eyes, impossible curves, lack of genitalia and torpedo tits, but Peru... You have some damn crazy mannequins. Someone should make a movie about them coming alive and running rampant down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment